Click the tab below to view the relevant Hire Agreement
1. This unit/s circled above has an age limit of ( ) and will hold up to ( ) children or ( ) adults at one time. Please ensure no one over the specified age uses the unit/s.
All shoes, badges, peak hats and jewellery (i.e. large earrings, necklaces etc) must be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed, users are clothed appropriately and nothing is in their pockets. This is for your child’s safety as well as concern for the equipment. No smoking near the inflatable.
No face paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or “silly strings” must be used near the or on the inflatable, as they can make a terrible mess and permanently stain the unit. No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable (to avoid choking and mess).
Keep the inflatable clean, we WILL pursue cleaning costs plus legal costs through our solicitors. You can opt to pay a £40 cleaning fee for extremely dirty inflatable returns.
Inflatable equipment will be fully secured to the ground at all times during use as per the manufacturers’ recommendation.
Climbing, hanging, attempting somersaults or sitting on the walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
Ensure that the inflatable is not over crowded and limit the numbers depending on age and size of the children using it. Ensure children are not pushing, colliding and fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision. Do not allow children and adults on the inflatable at the same time.
If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains, this will reduce your electric bill. Do not allow children around the back of the inflatable equipment unsupervised.
Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
Ensure that no person or persons under the influence of alcohol and/or prescribed and/or non prescribed drugs and/or any other intoxicating substance will use or supervise the equipment. Ensure that no-one with a history or back or neck problems or any medical condition which could reasonable be aggravated by using equipment is allowed on the inflatable.
Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation. Please keep all children away from our staff when setting up or removing equipment. Please also keep any intoxicated adults away from our staff. We do not tolerate abuse of any kind and any incidents will be reported to the police. Out staff may leave the equipment if they are or feel threatened. If this is the case you will be charged for an extra hire. To avoid this please bear up your responsibility of keeping our staff safe.
In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel. A small picnic table placed over the blower, will help prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable. Keep the unit inflated during small showers, then when the shower has passed, wipe the unit down with a towel.
The hirer is fully responsible for the equipment, if the equipment is stolen or damaged we WILL pursue the costs through our solicitors.
Please note that all persons using the inflatable do so at their own risk. The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible and liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. The person signing this disclaimer is fully responsible for costs of fixing damaged or replacing the inflatables in the event of theft, damage or abuse. Payment is due to be made in full without any deduction, counterclaim or set off. The hirer will be liable for our costs and expenses including any solicitors’ or other professionals’ costs and expenses in connection with any breach of our terms and conditions. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using the equipment, and it is the sole responsibility to ensure they are adhered to. Bradford Bouncy Castle Hire or its employees or contractors cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment. In taking responsibly for this hire you agree that you understand our public liability insurance is void the moment we have left the premises and that if required you have taken out your own precautionary insurances or disclaimers. I hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions listed above. By using this I am declaring my full acceptance of the terms and condition. I understand that Bradford Bouncy Castle Hire will keep the signed copy of the disclaimer on file.
1. No person under the influence of alcohol should use or supervise the sumo suits at any time.
2. Make sure that the helmet is being worn at all times. A responsible adult must check the helmet is fitted correctly on children.
3. The sumo suit body is a one size fits all; this must be worn at all times.
4. The sumo wresting mat should have plenty of clear space all round, at least 12ft but preferably a lot more. Spectators should be kept a similar distance away.
5. The wrestling event must be supervised by two responsible adults at all times.
6. If anybody refuses to wear the required safety equipment then they will not be able to wrestle.
7. No eating, drinking, smoking, alcohol, shoes, glasses, jewellery, buckles, key-rings, metal-studded clothing, pets, silly string, toys or other sharp instrument or similar items which could cause injury or damage allowed on or near the sumo equipment at any time.
8. Remember, these suits are hired for fun, do not be overly aggressive or enthusiastic, hitting somebody excessively hard or body slamming them is not advised, this will not improve your experience using the suits but may hurt somebody quite seriously. The idea of the game is to force your opponent onto the floor or out of the circle, not to beat or crush them as hard as you can.
DISCLAIMER Please note that all persons using the sumo suits are doing so at their own risk. The person/s or organisation hiring this sumo suit equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times. Bradford Bouncy Castle Hire cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment. I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the sumo suits and equipment and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the sumo suits and equipment being returned in an unacceptable condition, i.e. it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge of £30.